Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome!!

Hi! Welcome to my blog. The main reason I'm writing this very first entry is so that I get the hang of this thing. It feels nice to have an outlet to write and publish my ideas. I feel I will be having a lot of fun in the days to come, and a lot of it will be around here. If you want to know more about me, you can read my tiny self introduction in my profile.

If you are visiting my blog for the first time, and are seeing just this post, 
then I suppose you have come too early for the action. If you check back in a few hours you may find some good stuff.

The main articles I will be posting here will be regarding my technical forays, my everlasting quest to learn about the latest technologies, and my projects and experiments 
that I want to share with the world.


-Devesh (aka Debu)

No comments: